Alloq, located at Stationsplein 45, Unit A4.194 in Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Stationplein 45, Unit A4.194
3013 AK Rotterdam
3000 AH Rotterdam
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all previously saved information via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Retention period: 2 years
View, change or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Alloq and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can send us a request to send the personal information that we place in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible but within four weeks.
Alloq would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch data protection authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
How We Protect Personal Information
Alloq takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you think that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alloq has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
Security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (# company_website) to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Personal data that we process
Alloq processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Alloq processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising
- We can call or email if necessary to perform our services
- Inform about changes in our services and products
- Alloq analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website
- Alloq also processes personal data if we need it for job applications
Automated decision making
Alloq does not make decisions based on automated processing of matters that can have (major) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an Alloq employee) between them.
How long we store personal data
Alloq does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal information with third parties
Alloq will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to guarantee the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Alloq remains responsible for these processing operations.